The Barossa Valley Golf Club is an 18 hole, par 72 course situated within the globally renowned South Australian wine region of the Barossa.
Barossa Valley Golf Club enjoys a reputation as having consistent greens with generous fairways, some punishing roughs and well-placed bunkers. We are a Vern Morcom designed course and offer players a practice fairway, putting green, a practice bunker and chipping green.
We also offer members and visitors Clubhouse amenities and a fully equipped Drummond Pro Shop on our picturesque grounds.
We welcome you to become a member of the Barossa Valley Golf Club.
Membership runs from August 1st to July 31st each year or on a pro-rata basis.
- 7 day membership is $995.00 this includes all affiliation fees.
- 5 day membership is Monday – Friday and is $720.00. This includes all affiliation fees
- Full-time Student & Apprentice membership for ages 18-23 years is $415.00.
- Juniors up to 17 years is $100.00.
- Pay as you Play with GolfLink access is $199.00, then a “member guest rate” per game applies.
Direct Debit options available – must have more than six months of the season to run if wanting to go on Direct Debit.